Subject: inquiry about new version of chemical act
From: Dominik Jeníček <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2025 14:21:38 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To whom may it concern,

I have to appologize, because I'm not sure if I found the contact for the 
right institution responsible for the content of chemical act as stated 
<https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/ee/Riigikogu/act/512062023001/consolide> 
here, but I'm looking for information for our customer about whether any 
changes can be expected from next month, when the original version  ceases 
to be valid.
Thank you for any advice.

Best regards,

Dominik Jeníček
Regulatory King | +420 604 980 601 | LinkedIn 
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominik-jen%C3%AD%C4%8Dek-a37820368/>
REGARTIS <http://www.regartis.com/cz/>  s.r.o. | LinkedIn 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/regartis/>  
IČ: 27871665 DIČ: CZ27871665
Sídlo: Rubeška 393/7, 190 00 Praha 9
Kancelář: U Větrníku 40/1, 162 00 Praha 6